Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using readybusiness.co.ke
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.readybusiness.co.ke.
- We are READY BUSINESS operate on the official website www.readybusiness.co.ke.
- We provide this website, further referred to as the “site”, for the convenience of buyers, sellers, agents, tenants, investors and browsers interested in movable immovable products and services, property, and collect content in the form of advertisements from private sellers, subscribing estate agents, letting agents, developers as well as related parties, to display properties they are marketing.
- When you use this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use this Site.
- Certain uses of this Site are prohibited and amount to a misuse of our systems and the Site.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We may change these Terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site. The then current version of these Terms will apply whenever you use this Site.
- By viewing any pages that constitute this site, a person becomes a ‘user’ and agree to the terms and conditions of use below:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.