- If you have any problem with this process please call +254729022278 or WhatsApp +1(509)2871194 or Email email@example.com for assistance.
- We intend using any personal or organizational particulars you submit to us via email, telephone, or the submission forms on this site only to respond to any specific request for information you have made on the site, and, with the exception of possible communication and use of this information in terms of 2.3 and 2.4 below, will not use this information in any other way or disclose it to any third party without your express written consent, unless forced to do so by law.
- If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this site you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your Information. In any case, we will not pass your data to anyone who is not also registered with the Data Protection Act or is not subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them, and we will not allow the third party to use your Information commercially without your consent.
- As a result of your electronic or other communication with us, we may request permission to send electronic messages or other communications of a commercial nature to you, permission that must be explicitly granted by you before we will send such communications. We may also use this information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and use such profiles in the course of our business, but these profiles or statistical data will never be able to be linked to your specific profile and contact details by any third party.
- Like many websites, we use \”cookies\” to enable us to personalize your visits to this website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies, but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
- All the content on this web site, including any and all graphics, text, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs, trademarks, software, databases and agreements, is the intellectual property of READY BUSINESS and is protected by local and international law dealing with copyright and intellectual property rights.
- All rights to this content are reserved, and such content may not be reproduced without the express permission in writing from us. To obtain permission for the use of any content on this site, please contact the +254729022278or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No business, person or web site may take this site or any of the pages on this site in any way whatsoever without the permission in writing from us.
- This may Site contain links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We, therefore, make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not endorse any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third-party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- The details of the properties available on this site are provided to us by third parties, private sellers and our affiliated estate agents for your information only. We cannot verify these details and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk
- “Content”: “We reserve the right to blacklist users from this site and/or restrict or block their access or use of any and all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this site under any other name or through any other user.
- We, the designers of this
site andany of the client’s agents or representatives shall not be liable for anydamage, loss or liability, however arising, from the use or inability touse this web site or the services, content or information provided on andthrough this web site.
- We make no express or implied representations or warranties that the content and service available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to email@example.com. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This web site is available via the internet for any user with access, to view ‘as is’, and has not been compiled or designed to meet each user’s individual requirements. We will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, loss or damage that a user may suffer as a result of failure to meet such requirements. Users are encouraged to give any feedback or comments on the site.
- “Content”: “Any legal person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website, to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website, to tamper with any of the content or pages that constitute this web site or duplicate such pages or content shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that we suffer any damage or loss as a result of such actions.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that any material available for downloading from this Website is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code
- All disputes in terms of
this agreementor relating to the use or inability to use this web site shall be settled by between the involved parties. READY BUSINESS or its owners donot hold liabilityof losses suffered by the users. Users are advised topractice safety precautions in their dealings.
- This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between us and the user, and no terms and conditions that are not expressly stated in this agreement may be implied by either party.
- We reserve the right to change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice, such changes being deemed to come into effect as soon as they are incorporated in this agreement and viewable on the site.